Difficulty getting remotes in

TuckR

Equipment
L3302, BB1266 box blade, STB1072 Snoblade, SGC0660 grapple
Mar 6, 2023
Spokane
Hi all. I just purchased an L3302 and remotes are taking a while to get in, is Kubota/Land Pride having a difficult time getting this stuff to dealerships? We're at two weeks and no confirmed date when they'll come in. I'm curious if anyone else is having a hard time getting hydraulic components.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
The short answer, yes. My assumption is that you haven't tried to buy any larger ticket item in the last three years.

In addition, everyone seems to be having some issues with the supply chain, welcome to post-covid world. My Ford has been on recall for over a year and still no part or no date on when it will be in for the recall.

Reactions: 1 users

Heehaw

Equipment
MX5400hst Kubota Z726X
Oct 4, 2022
Michigan
I’ve been waiting for 3 months for rear remote lever kits. Dealer said Kubota has no eta.

Reactions: 1 user

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
I have two rear remotes on order from kubota. I am looks like 724th in line - dealer is estimating jaunary possibly

Heehaw

Equipment
MX5400hst Kubota Z726X
Oct 4, 2022
Michigan
I have two rear remotes on order from kubota. I am looks like 724th in line - dealer is estimating jaunary possibly
How did you find out you were 724th in line and get the estimated delivery date?
My dealer said Kubota will not give him any information on the status of my order.

Heehaw

Equipment
MX5400hst Kubota Z726X
Oct 4, 2022
Michigan
Have you considered a W.R. Long kit?
I may have missed it, but all I saw from WR Long was a 3rd function kit for the loader. I am waiting on 3 rear remote lever kits.
I have seen aftermarket rear remote kits but I prefer to have the levers for the rear remotes in the factory slots on the tractor.

tacticalturnip

Equipment
Kioti CK2610
Jan 19, 2023
NW Atlantic
I may have missed it, but all I saw from WR Long was a 3rd function kit for the loader. I am waiting on 3 rear remote lever kits.
I have seen aftermarket rear remote kits but I prefer to have the levers for the rear remotes in the factory slots on the tractor.
My apologies, I had a brain cramp, when I read rear remote my brain saw 3rd function.

TuckR

Equipment
L3302, BB1266 box blade, STB1072 Snoblade, SGC0660 grapple
Mar 6, 2023
Spokane
M’y dealer got them in and installed. No ETA on the top and tilt kit. I had another kubota dealership tell me that land pride hasn’t even made the kits yet despite having the sku available to order. I went with non-oem cylinder and hoses. So, remotes are trickling in!

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
M’y dealer got them in and installed. No ETA on the top and tilt kit. I had another kubota dealership tell me that land pride hasn’t even made the kits yet despite having the sku available to order. I went with non-oem cylinder and hoses. So, remotes are trickling in!
What is funny is my kubota dealer had the top and tilt kit but only 1 of the three rear remotes. Messicks kubota.

forceten

Equipment
BX 25d
Sep 4, 2015
New Jersey
How did you find out you were 724th in line and get the estimated delivery date?
My dealer said Kubota will not give him any information on the status of my order.
My kubota dealer - messicks can ask the factory where the order is. Just like last year I knew I was 64th in line for my grand L and that 10 were made waiting to be shipped.

Guess it depends on who your dealer is, the bigger ones I guess can get better info. They need to call the factory up and check on the order and see where you are in line. If no order is placed then no clue.

Even with what place I'm in line - its just a gues son how many they make and how fast. Rough estimate is january but no guarantee

Reactions: 1 user

Heehaw

Equipment
MX5400hst Kubota Z726X
Oct 4, 2022
Michigan
Finally…….Talked to my dealer this morning and the last of the three rear remote kits I ordered finally shows shipping UPS to my dealer today. Ordered them back in mid December, so just shy of 6 months for them to come in. :)