Dealer pricing

Elou795

Apr 28, 2013
Manitoba Canada
Looking for an opinion here, generally do dealer move on their prices for kubotas or are they pretty firm. I'm looking at purchasing a bx2370 with just the loader and ag tires and the price I am getting is 14900, I asked if there was room to move on the price and he said not really. Now I don't know if that was a sales pitch or not but through your experiences is there some wiggle room with most dealers?

Another question being in Canada things are always more expensive up here, will a kubota US dealer sell to Canadians? I know that for snowmobiles and quads most dealers don't sell to Canadians. Just looking to see if anybody from Canada has gone state side to get a new kubota.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
From my experiances in life cash talks and bullshit walks. I bet if you waved a stack of cash under his nose then he might suddenly find some wiggle room to deal.

number9

Equipment
L3800HST, 4x4, LA524
Apr 25, 2013
KY
I called several dealers in my state and 3 surrounding states early this week getting quotes on an L3800 with a list of specific features/options I wanted. That way, all the quotes were apples to apples. The quotes varied greatly and the swing from the highest to the lowest was significant. I'd shop around if I were you, BUT you need to tell them *specifically* what you want so you know who's giving you a good deal and who's price is lower because a certain option isn't in their quote.

For example, here's the list I told every dealer I wanted a quote on.....

Kubota L3800
4x4
HST
Cruise Control
LA524-1 Loader
66" Quick Attach Bucket
R4 Tires
Rear Tires Filled

Land Pride RCR1260
Land Pride FDR1672

The highest I got was $25,xxx and the lowest was $21,085. The MSRP from Kubota's website is $24,144.

Last edited:

oaksmith

Equipment
BX2370 Loader & 54" Belly Mower
May 3, 2013
Williamsport MD
Took delivery today of a BX2370, Loader, 54" Mower, Liquid in tires and Grill Guard with 6% state sales tax.

$13780 After rebate

Think I got a good deal!!!

Last edited: