Daily Chuckle

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Funny, but been there, done that. That's a waste of a perfectly good pipe wrench, though.

I left my pocketknife on the rear bumper of my truck in Mobile, AL and drove all the way to Birmingham, AL (a little over 250 miles). It was still on the bumper when I got home, somehow. And yet, I was on the interstate between Tuscaloosa and Meridian, and some guy left his tailgate down and his receiver hitch was laying in the bed. I saw it when it fell out, started end-over-end tumbling, hit just right to launch it, and I went under it in a Chevy Impala. Thought maybe I pinched a hole in the seat. Don't even get me started about the time a stick of pulpwood was end-over-ending in my lane (back in the day it was still cut in 6-foot lengths for paper mills). Thought I was gonna have to have the driver seat surgically removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
First, I really honestly have to say that I couldn’t figure this out because when I heard tailgating all I could think of was sports events here in Pittsburgh, where people tailgate before the event in the parking lot, drinking lots of beer or whatever…

It finally registered just now. Even reading the other posts referring to things falling off of vehicles in front didn’t help me.

But actually, I think anybody that takes such anti-tailgating measures probably gives too much credit to the tailgaters! I doubt they would even notice… Nice try though!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A traveling salesman is meeting up with his friend who is a lawyer and says, "I think it's time for a divorce."
His friend is shocked and replies, "Why do you feel that way?"
"Well, I am pretty sure Mary is cheating on me." said the salesman.
Becoming more serious, his lawyer friend replied "Can you describe the incident that first caused you to entertain suspicions as to your wife's fidelity?"
"Well, I'm pretty much on the road all week," the man started, "so naturally when I am home, I'm attentive to Mary. One Sunday morning," he continued, "we were in the midst of some pretty heavy love-making when the old lady in the apartment next door pounded on the wall and yelled, 'Can't you at least stop all that racket on the weekends?'"

Moose7060

Equipment
M7060, Farm King PT740, HLA 2500 Snowpusher, LandPride RCR1872, Defender HD9 XT
Oct 14, 2023
bc
box end.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users