Daily Chuckle

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
He was commenting on your post...

I had to fix his post for the 100th time because he types inside the quotes all the time.
Did not know I was doing that!
Will carefully watch,.......and try to avoid the 101st time!:)

Last edited:

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
A Stop & Shop (400 stores) in Orleans, MA) is not ALLOWED (per ordinance) to use plastic bags, but then charges 10 cents for each paper bag used.
Local ordinance also prohibits sale of single serve bottles of water.
Did I mention that this is in The Democratic People's Republic of Taxachusetts?

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
A Stop & Shop (400 stores) in Orleans, MA) is not ALLOWED (per ordinance) to use plastic bags, but then charges 10 cents for each paper bag used.
Local ordinance also prohibits sale of single serve bottles of water.
Did I mention that this is in The Democratic People's Republic of Taxachusetts?
I would think you being in Orleans that you might understand why. Volunteer abstinence from polluting with them doesn't seem to be working out all that well. . . just sayin'

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I would think you being in Orleans that you might understand why. Volunteer abstinence from polluting with them doesn't seem to be working out all that well. . . just sayin'
Oh.....I DO understand the issue.
The entire state is crawling with crazies.
Pocahontas is not the ONLY one!

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
was told local firetrucks do NOT have DEF systems. It seems if you stop any DEF equipped vehicle and the DEF tank is empty, you can't restart the engine until DEF is added.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
was told local firetrucks do NOT have DEF systems. It seems if you stop any DEF equipped vehicle and the DEF tank is empty, you can't restart the engine until DEF is added.
Well, I know some of our area fire engines do not, but that is because of their age. In addition, others have had the engine rebuilt and the unit overhauled.

Yet new ones have DEF.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A dentist noticed that his next patient, an elderly lady, was looking very nervous so he decided to tell her a little joke as he put on his gloves. Do you know how they make these gloves?" he asked. "No, I don't" she replied. "Well," he spoofed, "there's a building in China with a big tank of latex.Workers of all hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip in their hands, let them dry, then peel off the gloves and throw them into boxes of the right size." She didn't crack a smile. "Oh well, I tried," he thought. But five minutes later, during a delicate portion of the dental procedure, she burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" he asked. She said, "I was just picturing how condoms are made!" Gotta watch those little old ladies! Their minds are always working!