Daily Chuckle

wp6529

Equipment
B7100DT
Oct 31, 2023
TX
Amusing, but also BS. I wore a mask while alone in a car for a damned good reason - I had Covid and was in a rental car. I also drove the 6hr I had to with the windows down to leave as little Covid as possible in the vehicle for the next person who had to drive it. When you come down with Covid while away, your options are somewhat limited so I had to do the drive and the Covid was pretty mild for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Amusing, but also BS. I wore a mask while alone in a car for a damned good reason - I had Covid and was in a rental car. I also drove the 6hr I had to with the windows down to leave as little Covid as possible in the vehicle for the next person who had to drive it. When you come down with Covid while away, your options are somewhat limited so I had to do the drive and the Covid was pretty mild for me.
I came down with a severe stomach bug and had one of the company trucks here at the house.

My wife simply fogged the cab of the truck with half a can of lysol after she left the keys in the cup holder.

This way my coworker could have his wife drop him off so they could have the work truck the next day and he didn't risk getting sick.

He did have to leave the doors open on the truck and let it air out the lysol fumes before attempting to drive 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

The car rental companies had cleaning policies in place to protect their employees.

One of those policies was a fogger for inside of vehicles to fog the interior with disinfectant.

Your precautions though thoughtful, were unnecessary.

Reactions: 1 user

Moose7060

Equipment
M7060, Farm King PT740, HLA 2500 Snowpusher, LandPride RCR1872, Defender HD9 XT
Oct 14, 2023
bc
screwdriver.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Moose7060

Equipment
M7060, Farm King PT740, HLA 2500 Snowpusher, LandPride RCR1872, Defender HD9 XT