Daily Chuckle

Toyboy

Equipment
BX2230D - RCK60-22BX - BX5450
May 18, 2010
Hayward Wi
The simplest toy which even the youngest child can operate is called a grandparent.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
Chester and Earl are out hunting, but before they get to their blind,

Chester says to Earl, "I'll send my dog out to see if there are any ducks on the pond.If there aren't many out there, I'm not going to hunt."

So, he sends the dog out to the pond. The dog returns, sits down and barks twice.

Chester says, "Well I'm not going to go out. He only saw two ducks out there."

Earl looks at Chester and skeptically asks, "You're going to take the dog's barks for the truth, are you?"

Obviously Earl doesn't believe it, so he goes to look for himself. When he gets back he says, "I didn't believe it. There really are only two ducks out there! Where did you get that dog"?

Chester says, "Well, I got him from the breeder up the road. If you want one, you can get one from him".

So Earl goes to the breeder and says he wants a dog like the one his friend Chester has. The breeder obliges and Earl brings the dog home. He tells it to go out and look for ducks.

Minutes later the dog returns, wiggling a stick in its mouth and starts humping Earl's leg.

Outraged, Earl takes the dog back to the breeder and says, "This dog is a fraud. A! ll he wants to do is play 'fetch a stick!' I want my money back!"

This concerned the breeder, who asked Earl exactly what the dog did.

So Earl tells him that when he sent the dog out to look for ducks, it came back with a stick in its mouth and started humping his leg.

The relieved breeder says, "Earl, dogs can't talk. He was trying to tell you there are more fucking ducks out there than you can shake a stick at!"

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Heck, WHEN the trailer coupler fails, it automatically releases the trailer..SAVES THE TRUCK !!
FWIW that shackle attached to the hoe there wouldn't be any better..little 3/8 bolt ?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
But the comment did...if consuming animals involves eventually killing them...which I suppose it does...
Y'all need to go back and look at the meme that was quoted and read everything in it. The person commenting on killing animals obviously doesn't understand where we get yogurt from.

Last edited:

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Y'all need to go back and look at the meme that was quoted and read everything in it. There was nothing said about consuming animals. It was discussing cows names and yogurt.
OK...BUT look at the portion circled in RED...LOL...I thought that was the point of the post to begin with...maybe I missed the point...not unusual for me it seems...actually found that pretty funny...

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
OK...BUT look at the portion circled in RED...LOL...I thought that was the point of the post to begin with...maybe I missed the point...not unusual for me it seems...
They obviously don't understand where yogurt comes from. 😉😉😉😉