Daily Chuckle

pigdoc

Equipment
G1800S L2500
Aug 19, 2022
SE Pennsylvania
Oh, bikermike, DO TELL!

My wife bought me a bottle of moisturizing shampoo.
"But, hon I don't have dandruff!"

I like it when my hair is squeaky when I rinse it out after shampooing. I'm going to add a teaspoon of Dawn to the bottle and see if that makes a difference!

-P

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
You go into any industrial chemical lab and you're bound to find a giant slip n slide going down the hallway. :LOL:

Reactions: 1 user

pigdoc

Equipment
G1800S L2500
Aug 19, 2022
SE Pennsylvania
While we're on the topic of cleaners, ammonium chloride compounds (aka, quaternary ammonium compounds) are useful for cleaning...and disinfection. That's what "Lysol" is today. [Back when I was a kid, the active ingredient in Lysol was cresol, which stinks like creosote.]

Almost everything in a spray bottle in the 'household cleaner' section has ammonium chloride in it as the active ingredient, if it's not bleach.

I depopulated my layer flock last week, they were spent. Yesterday, I cleaned up the feeder and waterers for storage. They were encrusted with a brown biofilm. Soaked them up good with Formula 409 cleaner (yep, ammonium chloride), and after a few minutes of soaking, that sh_t scrubbed right off.

By the way, I got $11 EACH at the local auction for my spent hens! Granted, they were fat old biddies, but I only paid $7.50 each for them as pullets, back on October 30, 2020. Wow! Last time I sold spent hens, they brought like, $2.25 each.
Sometimes inflation leans your way...

-Paul

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
Oh, bikermike, DO TELL!

My wife bought me a bottle of moisturizing shampoo.
"But, hon I don't have dandruff!"

I like it when my hair is squeaky when I rinse it out after shampooing. I'm going to add a teaspoon of Dawn to the bottle and see if that makes a difference!

-P
Reply in off topic but new thread. Not funny but true