Daily Chuckle

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Years ago, I was renting a room from some friends. They had a cat and buy a huge bag of catnip from cosco.

I got up one morning and the cat was meowing like the dickins and rubbing against my legs. As I got into the foyer of the house I started feeling something crunching under my feet. Thats when I realized that the cat had got that huge bag of catnip and had it strung throughout the foyer of the house.

Well as I was fixing to leave for work, I picked up what was left of the bag of catnip. Then swept the rest onto the throw carpet in the foyer and dumped it out in the grass.

I then went to work and promptly forgot about the incident.

Fast forward to a couple days later. I hadn't seen my roommates because I was working late. Well I hot home at a decent time. Roommates asked me if I knew what happened to the bag of catnip. That's when I told them about there cat scattering it all threw the foyer and what I did with what was on the floor.

They started laughing and said well that explains a lot. Roommates had been finding all the neighborhood cats rolling around on the front lawn for the past couple days 🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

Reactions: 1 user