Daily Chuckle

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Three buddies head out for a cruise and after a couple of hours the boat breaks down and they find themselves adrift. They spot and island and swim to safety. Months go by and no hope of rescue. One day while walking along the beach one of the guys finds a lamp. That evening while sitting around the campfire they started to fantasize about a Genie in the lamp. They give the lamp a good rub and POOF out comes a real Genie! Seeing the situation the guys were in he said instead of three wishes to the one who set me free I will grant each one of you one wish. All excited the first guy wishes to be home with his family, POOF, he disappears. The second guy now even more excited than before says, me too, me too, I want to be home with my family. Sure enough, POOF, he disappears. The third guy now is standing there all by himself. He looks at the Genie then the empty island and says, I sure am lonely I wish my buddies were here.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
At the risk of making myself look stupid... I don't get it...
COLON-ized

M : O : O : N :

This is what it would like if the moon was semi-COLON-ized

M ; O ; O ; N ;

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A man rushes home and from the door bellows “Guess what I heard in the bar today?”
The wife smiles and replies “Some new gossip from your buddies?”
The man nods excitedly and says “They said the milkman has slept with every woman on our block except one.” Here he gives his wife a proud smile.
The wife frowns, thinks about it for a moment and replies, “I’ll bet it’s that stuck-up Phyllis in No. 23. She hates that milkman.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users