Daily Chuckle

Ridelght

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2022 Kubota L4060 Polaris Rangerxp800 Ford 3400
Feb 16, 2022
Ohio
They say we may wind up hunting for our food again soon. Wonder where Tacos, Pizza & Beer live.

Reactions: 2 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
An old pensioner sits across a beautiful young mother on a train and watches her intensely as she is trying to breastfeed her crying baby, who refuses to drink. Angrily she says to her baby: If you don't drink I am going to give my booby to the old man over there! Time passes and her crying baby still refuses to drink. She says to the baby: I told you I will give my boob to the old man if you don't drink! The old pensioner replied: Your baby better make up his mind quickly, I was supposed to get off the train 4 stations ago!

Reactions: 10 users

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz SL500." Frank Sinatra

It isn't pre-marital sex if you have no intention of getting married." George Burns

"Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake a whole relationship." Sharon Stone

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." Jack Nicholson

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is." Barbara Bush

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet." Robin Williams

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgemental, where, of course, men are just grateful." Robert de Niro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So... what's the problem?" Dustin Hoffman

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
On a door close to my office. Funny, yet oh so sad, and no one ever seems to see it but me...

IMG_0067.JPG

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ve9aa

Equipment
TG1860, BX2380 -backblade, bx2830 snowblower, fel, weight box,pallet forks,etc
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
On a door close to my office. Funny, yet oh so sad, and no one ever seems to see it but me...

View attachment 84330
That's funny and reminded me of something that happened to me about 10 yrs ago.

Up the hallway from my shop was a dept entitled "Decision Support"

One day I walked in there as I had some mail that had been accidently delivered to us and I saw a young lady with her feet up on the desk talking on the phone. She had a confused look on her face as she spoke to someone else from work witihin the bldg (I could tell, by what was being said). I stood there for a minute or two waiting to speak with her and about every other sentence out of her mouth (to the caller on the phone) was something like "I don't know"...."I am not sure"...."well maybe".....

Go back and see what I said her dept name was !

Reactions: 1 user