Daily Chuckle

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I had an axle nut come off on my VW Super Beetle many years ago. The wheel came off with the brake drum attached. Fortunately the car was balanced well enough that I was able to keep three tires on the road as I pulled over. I called my brother to bring me some tools, put the wheel back on, and drove it home.
I almost got hit by a flying wheel from a passing pickup truck while I was mowing grass. Wheel went through a fence and missed me by feet. Truck was owned by a neighbors kid who was a licensed mechanic...

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
When I'm in the local farm/feed store and I see employees grouped up and not addressing customers, when I can't find someone in a department I'm in I just call the store and ask them to send someone to "hardware". It works well !!!!
lmao,
I did the exact same thing at a Home Depot last year. My son & I were there for a tilt garden wagon that they had advertised. We found it but it was about 15' in the air. After asking a couple of employees (who both said they would get someone) and 20 minutes later I just called the store and asked if the manager could send someone over to the aisle to help. It worked.

Last edited: