Daily Chuckle

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
As the coals from our barbecue burned down, our hosts passed out marshmallows and long roasting forks.

Just then, two fire trucks roared by, sirens blaring, lights flashing. They stopped at a house right down the block. All twelve of us raced out of the back yard, down the street, where we found the owners of the blazing house standing by helplessly.

They glared at us with looks of disgust.

Suddenly, we realized why... we were all still holding our roasting forks with marshmallows on them...!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Daylight

Equipment
BX231, Ortolan T10
Feb 25, 2021
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this:

You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...

It creates a hostile work environment.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
We’ve all heard the talk and had concerns of the coming of a cashless society.
I don’t think we’ll have to worry about it until the Drug Dealers and Politicians figure out how to conduct their ”Business Deals” without cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
We’ve all heard the talk and had concerns of the coming of a cashless society.
I don’t think we’ll have to worry about it until the Drug Dealers and Politicians figure out how to conduct their ”Business Deals” without cash.
I guess you did not listen to the news today. The US Government is asking the credit industry to make a separate category for guns and ammo purchases so the government will know who is making the purchases. With this knowledge it will not be long before there will be limits placed on what and how much you can buy.

It is my understanding China has already developed the technology to control where the people can spend their money. The money is paid to their cell phones but the phones will only "buy" in certain locations and certain products.

• Wow

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
I guess you did not listen to the news today. The US Government is asking the credit industry to make a separate category for guns and ammo purchases so the government will know who is making the purchases. With this knowledge it will not be long before there will be limits placed on what and how much you can buy.

It is my understanding China has already developed the technology to control where the people can spend their money. The money is paid to their cell phones but the phones will only "buy" in certain locations and certain products.
I heard. They already know who is purchasing guns, background checks. And if they know you are buying guns it’s not a far stretch to guess you are buying ammunition.
I’m done buying guns anyway. I’m tired of them falling out of the boat.

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
Ammunition story.

Twenty six years ago I drove up to Alaska. I took a 12ga shotgun and a 22ga rifle. No handguns allowed through/in Canada. When we got to border we were asked if we had any firearms and if so what kind. I told them what we had. Then was asked if we had any ammunition. I told them what I had.
Then I was asked if I had any handgun ammunition. I said no.
Then they said, “Not even one bullet?
For a second…., I thought about it….., and just said no.
And away we went.

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
Ammunition story.

Twenty six years ago I drove up to Alaska. I took a 12ga shotgun and a 22ga rifle. No handguns allowed through/in Canada. When we got to border we were asked if we had any firearms and if so what kind. I told them what we had. Then was asked if we had any ammunition. I told them what I had.
Then I was asked if I had any handgun ammunition. I said no.
Then they said, “Not even one bullet?
For a second…., I thought about it….., and just said no.
And away we went.
I would like to see that 22ga rifle.

• Haha

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A woman walked into a bar in Texas and spotted a man wearing cowboy boots propped up on a table as leaned back drinking his beer. He had the biggest feet she had ever seen so she asked him "Is it true what they say about men with big feet." The cowboy grinned and said "You'll have to come back to the bunkhouse with me to find out." The lady agreed and after an hour or so dallying with him she got up, got dressed and reached in her purse and pulled out 2 $100 bills and tossed them on the table. The man said "I'm honored but I'm not a gigalo and that's not necessary." The woman replied "Yes it is. Go buy yourself a pair of boots that fit."

• Haha