Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Toivo and Eino left Hubbell one afternoon heading for Shop-ko in Marquette. They got as far as Champion before the car broke down. They worked on the car for a while, but couldn't get it going again, by this time it was pretty late. They walked up the road a bit to the first farmhouse on the left. They asked the woman inside for help, she said she couldn't help them with the car, but they could stay the night and get help in the morning. The next day they got up thanked the woman, got their car fixed, went on to Shop-ko and went home. NINE MONTHS Later...... Toivo goes over to Eino's house....
Toivo: "Eino, do you remember the day we went to Shop-ko and da car broke down?"
Eino: " Ya Toivo, I do."
Toivo: "Eino, do you remember the nice farmer lady dat helped us?"
Eino: "Ya Toivo, I do."
Toivo: "Eino, did you walk in your sleep dat night?"
Eino: " Ya Toivo, I did."
Toivo: "Eino, did you sleep with da farmer lady dat night?"
Eino: " Ya Toivo, I did."
Toivo: "Eino.... did you tell her your name was TOIVO?"
Eino: "uh..... ya Toivo, I did."
Toivo: "Tanks, she died and willed me da farm!"

Reactions: 1 user

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Research shows that men, on average, speak about 10,000 words per day, and woman speak about 40,000.
What the research doesn't tell you is that it's not that women are actually saying four times as much, they just have to repeat everything that many times because men don't listen.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A lady went to the salon to get a new hair style. While getting her hair done, she noticed a handsome man sitting quietly in the waiting area.
She turns to the man and begins flirting with him. The man replies, "I'm married."
The woman continues to flirt, "Just tell her you're going to visit a friend in the hospital.:

The man replies, "Tell her yourself. She's the one doing your hair."

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
A lady asked her old maid friend why she did not get married. The old maid replied "Why do I need to get married? I already have a cat that stays out all night, I have a fireplace that smokes ,and a parrot that cusses all day."

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Two Louisiana Pastors
Reverend Boudreaux was the part-time pastor of the local Cajun Baptist Church and Pastor Thibodaux was the minister of the Covenant Church across the road. They were both standing by the road, pounding a sign into the ground, that read:

'Da End is Near

Turn Yo Sef 'Roun Now

Afore It Be Too Late!'

As a car sped past them, the driver leaned out his window and yelled, 'You religious nuts!' From the curve they heard screeching tires, and a big splash... Boudreaux turns to Thibodaux and asks, 'Do ya tink maybe da sign should jussay.....'Bridge Out?'

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
one way to cleanup the neighborhood
hood cleanup.jpg