CUT for timber clearing, plowing, grading

top gnome

Equipment
b2301 w bh fel grapple back blade snow plow forks
Dec 12, 2021
Fundy shore nova scotia
Now I’m actually wondering if the 3901 would be overkill for what I need. There is a long list of people waiting for 2501s so I wouldn’t have one until the end of the year so we didn’t talk much about the 2501s unfortunately, just the different attachments available and what I would need
I would have preferred the l2501 but the wait negated it for me.

bbxlr8

Equipment
L2501 w/R14s, LA525, BH77, SGC0660, CL 5' BB, CL PHD, WG24 + Ford 1210 60" mmm,
Mar 29, 2021
Eastern PA
Now I’m actually wondering if the 3901 would be overkill for what I need. There is a long list of people waiting for 2501s so I wouldn’t have one until the end of the year so we didn’t talk much about the 2501s unfortunately, just the different attachments available and what I would need
Prob the right ballpark for your needs and you won't be sad with more capability or tractor
It's available (repeat IT"S AVAILABLE)

Dive into the specs:
  • Same frame (weight)
  • Same hyd pump.
  • More HP for ground pulling
  • You will have EPA & Regen but "so what" in the long run. They are pretty well sorted and a fact of life at that HP
Costs more but like I said in my orig. post only you can make the call in your world

Q: Have you bracketed tractors just under L series and tried those in a 100 m radius? (realize that may not get you anywhere in Idaho ;))

edit - a lot of people will say the BH is not worth it but NOT ME. I love mine & use it all the time. I would never do all of the additional projects that I have found if I had to rent.

Last edited: