Converting B2620 to SSQA from Vevor

marrmanu

Equipment
B2620 3pt chipper, box blade, post hole auger, custom 3pt chain box with hooks h
Jan 16, 2021
usa
I am looking at converting to SSQA from current pin on set up. Titian would cost about $550 for 3/8" mounting plate for original bucket and conversion adaptors. Vevor has the 3/8" plate and adaptors for $264. They both appear to look the same. Any input on switching over to the SSQA would be appreciated.

Thx Mike M

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Those latch plates leave a lot to be desired.
they are thin and cheapy made.
You will also have to fabricate the connection bar between the two plates.

Also on your loader the SSQA adapter is a tough build, it's actually build backwards from other models because of pin placement and loader arm width.
Those cheap plates will not allow you to do that.

1716612283061.png

Reactions: 1 user

InTheWoods

Premium Member

Equipment
B7510/FEL, B7100D, ZD18, ASK-R130
Nov 17, 2023
Indiana
I am looking at converting to SSQA from current pin on set up.
Since you asked in the 'fab and customization' forum, I assume you're wanting to fab something yourself?

I have a recent thread on how I did it here. Been is use since the build - no regrets - it works great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

marrmanu

Equipment
B2620 3pt chipper, box blade, post hole auger, custom 3pt chain box with hooks h
Jan 16, 2021
usa
Those latch plates leave a lot to be desired.
they are thin and cheapy made.
You will also have to fabricate the connection bar between the two plates.

Also on your loader the SSQA adapter is a tough build, it's actually build backwards from other models because of pin placement and loader arm width.
Those cheap plates will not allow you to do that.

View attachment 129179
Thanks for the reply. I looked through the ATI web site and did not see the ssqa listing for my La364 loader. Do you have a part number for this conversion?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

madplanter

Equipment
2620 w loader/backhoe/mower
Jan 8, 2024
Pa.
I am looking at converting to SSQA from current pin on set up. Titian would cost about $550 for 3/8" mounting plate for original bucket and conversion adaptors. Vevor has the 3/8" plate and adaptors for $264. They both appear to look the same. Any input on switching over to the SSQA would be appreciated.

Thx Mike M
I'm doing this very thing at the moment using titan quick attach plates. I'll post some pics tomorrow of what I have done if I remember.

marrmanu

Equipment
Jan 16, 2021
usa
I'm doing this very thing at the moment using titan quick attach plates. I'll post some pics tomorrow of what I have done if I remember.
Are you going to covert the bucket or buy a new bucket set up with the ssqa built in it? I have been backing off a bit as the disclaimer on the web site for adaptor that Wolfman posted has a disclaimer regarding reduced lift capacity. I am not so much worried about lift capacity on the bucket as it does not seem to hold a whole lot, however the main purpose is to get some pallet forks. Hope your project goes well and you can post the progress. Thx for responding.

jonsstihl

Equipment
kUBOTA GRAND L4740
Jul 2, 2020
quebec, canada
I think the reduced lift capacity is just because the loader mounted hardware weights more on the ssqa setup and it tends to put the bucket out a little farther from the pins so two fold reduction in capacity but as long as your setup is sized according to your loader capacity, I think the benefits out weight the reduced capacity.

madplanter

Equipment
Jan 8, 2024
Pa.
Are you going to covert the bucket or buy a new bucket set up with the ssqa built in it? I have been backing off a bit as the disclaimer on the web site for adaptor that Wolfman posted has a disclaimer regarding reduced lift capacity. I am not so much worried about lift capacity on the bucket as it does not seem to hold a whole lot, however the main purpose is to get some pallet forks. Hope your project goes well and you can post the progress. Thx for responding.
converting. As far as lift goes I'm not that worried about it; The bucket doesn't have enough volume to fill it with anything that would push its lift capacity, and if I loose 50 pounds of lift capacity or so I don't care.

InTheWoods

Premium Member

Equipment
B7510/FEL, B7100D, ZD18, ASK-R130
Nov 17, 2023
Indiana
...I am not so much worried about lift capacity on the bucket as it does not seem to hold a whole lot, however the main purpose is to get some pallet forks...
Same here - that was why I made this:

Last edited:

madplanter

Equipment
Jan 8, 2024
Pa.
converting. As far as lift goes I'm not that worried about it; The bucket doesn't have enough volume to fill it with anything that would push its lift capacity, and if I loose 50 pounds of lift capacity or so I don't care.
progress so far:

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

marrmanu

Equipment
Jan 16, 2021
usa
Same here - that was why I made this:

Looks good, I am sure you will not have a problem with those forks. I have been thinking of something similar, and might be going all the way with a custom simple latching system. I have a set of custom forks on my 3ph, if possible I will incorporate into into a loader fork system. I like your system and may use some of its elements. Thx for responding.