Considering upgrading from B7800HST

Des

Equipment
L3800HST
Feb 22, 2014
KY
Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum, considering upgrading my 2006 B7800HST to L3800HST for the extra capabilities; added lift capacity, increased lift height (have a loft in the barn that I would like to reach with pallet forks), extra HP. I have not had any problem with my B7800HST, it has strained a bit on tougher jobs and the weight of the tractor can be an advantage and disadvantage depending on what you are doing. I have little over 5 acres I mow, landscape, move dirt, sand, and mulch. Trying to justify the extra expense of upgrading.
Thanks,
Des

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
If you feel you've out grown the B7800 and could use a little extra muscle then the L3800 will be well worth the investment. Many of us on here myself included wish we had a bigger tractor but we make do with what we do have. I'd say go for it, you wont have any regrets at all. You'll be able to do things you never knew you could before.

photonsforever

Equipment
L3800 with FEL
Mar 6, 2014
Stokes, NC, US
Yes; I bought a L3800 last year for mowing 12 acres, bushhogging, moving dirt, sand, and rock around with FEL AND snow plowing in NC which I did not expect to be doing. I love my Kubota and it has been great for all of the above.