Well, I finally got my new backhoe yesterday afternoon! This will be my first subframe backhoe after using a 3pt mount (BL4690) for so long. I got to dig out my fire pit a little more and pull out a cedar stump before being a grown up with responsibilities got in the way of my fun. I have a backyard pond project coming up for a customer so it'll be put to good, productive use soon! The 16" bucket is bigger than I was expecting. Maybe I was using a 12" on my last backhoe and didn't realize it. Anyway, looks like the dealer forgot to put one bolt into the subframe so I need to remedy that right away. Here's just one pic of the thing before I off-loaded it last night.
Put it through it's whole range of motion and check all the fittings. I recently had a BH 92 mounted to my MX, and as I was loading it on the trailer at the dealer, I thought I had better do that. Well, one of the mounting brackets was about 1/16" off and snapped of a hydraulic fitting on the boom. THANKFULLY it happened in their parking lot. Took about 30 mi to fix, but again, glad I found out at the dealer. Had to put a new fitting on and grind away some of the mounting bracket.