85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Beel-Zebub inc
Thought that was a red colored tractor? It had sharp pointed ROPS without the crossbar, and for whatever reason always ran a little on the hot side:eek::D:eek:

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
D2,

Gangs, --or the military. Many gang kids who have been forced into boot camp have flourished under guidance and discipline.

The destruction of the nuclear family, as called for by Saul Alinsky, was the biggest hit our society took. The rest comes as a result. No government program helps this situation if it encourages more of the same. Lifetime welfare is just plain evil.

eddiebob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680, JD 40
Mar 23, 2014
Poplarville, Mississippi
My father was a WW11, Korea, and Vietnam veteran. Respect for everyone was one of the threads running through our everyday dealings with others. The other was honesty and integrity are two of the very few things we possess as men. That being said I stopped watching TV 30 years ago. And I don't have time to try and figure out who they are.

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
Saul Alinsky would be considered a trouble maker in today's "society"

pendoreille

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2620, fel, RB1560, Piranha Tooth Bar
Jan 2, 2015
Newport, WA
My father was a WW11, Korea, and Vietnam veteran. Respect for everyone was one of the threads running through our everyday dealings with others. The other was honesty and integrity are two of the very few things we possess as men. That being said I stopped watching TV 30 years ago. And I don't have time to try and figure out who they are.
"Blow up the TV, move to the country, eat a lot of peaches" John Prine
I also have not had a TV since I lived with my parents....many many moons.
but I do read and have this computer.

and an orange tractor