Chainsaw carrier/tool box

Wrencher2423

Apr 27, 2014
Leechburg,Pa,U.S.A
Looking for some ideas on a chain saw carrier and a tool box to carry some"stuff" in on the bx. I have done sone searching on this sight and not a lot of pics for some ideas. My thought is if you throw enough poo against the wall something will stick. Thanks for the help

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Looking for some ideas on a chain saw carrier and a tool box to carry some"stuff" in on the bx. I have done sone searching on this sight and not a lot of pics for some ideas. My thought is if you throw enough poo against the wall something will stick. Thanks for the help
Wrench,

there have been several ideas here on securing a chain saw and tool boxes for the BX, have you looked at WILDFIRES? His is very elaborate, but very doable. Then there was not a day ago, lower on the budget scale, a pvc type holder.

AS far as tool boxes, several ideas have been shown, where do you want said tool box to go?

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
I've got 5, yes, 5 tool boxes on my bx and 2 chain saw carriers. Let me go take some pictures and see if I can post them.

Reactions: 1 user

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
There are 2 ammo boxes bolted to a frame that is bolted to the rops. There is a round tool box bolted to where the caution lights used to be. I never drive this on the road so I removed them. The long round pvc tube has a divider sleeve down the middle of it, allows me to have 2 different chains in it and pull out 1 at a time. There is another one going on the other side. The 3p quick hitch is always on the bx (except for the post hole digger) so the chain saw holders are always there. There are 2 v blocks of wood in those metal bracketts to protect the chains.

Attachments

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
The tall pvc chain holder was originaly bolted to the frame of the fel but I take the fel off a lot so, I made a brackett that bolts to the fel support. you can see the notch on the fel it used to bolt to. I thik I got the other round tool holder from Agir Fab. The shipping was more than the too holder.