Can't find Part # or Description

lreops

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3400DT W/ LA463 FEL and L235DT W/ BF400 Loader
Dec 26, 2011
Rising Sun, Maryland
I am hoping that someone can help me with finding the part number, along with the what it is referred to as. It is for a 2005, L3400DT.
The part is on the Bonnet (Hood), part of the Headlight appearance (both sides, don't think it's a reflective lens) that wraps around the front continuing the headlight appearance.

The parts manual I have shows everything on the bonnet except these two parts (L & R). Could this be a sort of common replacement part, being that the hoods are pretty much the same with different models? Just can't figure out why my manual doesn't show them.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Ron

lreops

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3400DT W/ LA463 FEL and L235DT W/ BF400 Loader
Dec 26, 2011
Rising Sun, Maryland

Thanks, N I W. That's what I was looking for. What publication is that from, if I can ask?

Ron

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.:eek::cool::D

It's off of Kubota.com, pick parts on the top and then illustrated parts on the left then click agree on the bottom of the page then put in your tractor # and then click open.
It's a complete resource to parts and if on the first page of the pop up tractor types list you hit local options it will tell you the factory optional accessories and implements like snow blowers and such and give you the parts diagrams for those too.

It's been invaluable resource for rebuilding my B7100 and L3450!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Tx Jim,
I don't believe that I am doing that for one this is not a data base it's a forum, and the use is to improve Kubota knowledge, loyalty and sales.
I'm also not hyper linking to their pages.
My intent of passing on information is to help a customer of theirs.
Besides if they don't like it let them find North Idaho Wolfman! :D