Can anyone ID this Tiller?

phaser

New member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100HST 4x4, FEL, field mower
Aug 6, 2013
171
0
0
Oregon
I've tried Google using the marking on this tiller but came up empty.

Does anyone know the brand / manufacture / quality ?



.
 
Last edited:

phaser

New member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100HST 4x4, FEL, field mower
Aug 6, 2013
171
0
0
Oregon
Thanks Wolfman for that information.

That's the only photo I have unfortunately. I'm going to try and go look at it today. The fellow is up in years and wants $400 for it.
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,504
11,276
113
Sandpoint, ID
$400 sounds real fair for that unit.
They are very well made tillers!
When you check it out, look for play in the gear box, and side chain and bent or missing tines.
 

jrslick

Member
Jan 13, 2013
148
0
16
Clay Center, Kansas
Why can't I find deals like this? Every used tiller I see is either a complete piece of junk and they want $600 for it or looks nice and they want $1200-$1500? For $400, go for it. I know I would, if you can get parts for it online. It looks very stout!