Came so close

Steve Neul

Equipment
B5200
Jun 3, 2017
Terrell, TX
Re-painting the hood of my B5200 and had planned to paint and stencil the lettering on the side "Kubota B5200". Seems like the last time I painted the hood the labels were very expensive so I left them off. This evening I found the labels at Coleman Equipment for about eight bucks each including shipping so I ordered them. I had gotten to the point of printing the stencils but I hadn't gotten to the point of cutting them out. The labels saved hours of work in that alone.

Steve Neul

Equipment
B5200
Jun 3, 2017
Terrell, TX
Back to the drawing board I guess. I got this email today.

Thank you for your order.

*************BOTH LABELS YOU ORDERED HAVE BEEN DISCONTINUED BY KUBOTA AND ARE NO LONGER
AVAILABLE. WE HAVE ISSUED A FULL REFUND BACK TO YOUR CREDIT CARD************

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I couldn't find any for my B6200 when I painted it so I just made these up. I got the orange on ebay and got some black lettering vinyl from a sign shop. Works for me -

Steve Neul

Equipment
B5200
Jun 3, 2017
Terrell, TX
I'll be able to reproduce the label with paint. What looks like a decal on this tractor I stenciled it. I printed the lettering on computer paper and cut it out with an exacto knife. Then I applied it to the tractor with spray adhesive.

Attachments

Steve Neul

Equipment
B5200
Jun 3, 2017
Terrell, TX
Where I'm at right now on the Kubota is I had already painted the center stripe on top and left the sides for the actual label. Since that isn't going to happen this evening I masked off the sides and sprayed the black background. I will let the black dry until at least Monday before I try to put a stencil on it but it may take me until then to get the stencil cut out to spray the white letters.

Attachments