Cab

fixitgap

Equipment
L2600DT, 2010 Polaris Ranger 800 crew
Oct 9, 2012
Johannesburg, MI, USA
Hello. I am new to forum. I just wanted to post pictures of the cab that I built for my L2600DT. I am wanting to install a heater in cab, but I need to figure out what is the best method to tap into cooling system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Welcome to the gang!

I think you'd probably be better off looking for an aftermarket electrical heater that runs off the tractors electric system. Seems to me it would be a little easier to control the temperature inside the cab with an electric heater rather then tapping into the cooling system. If you do a search of the threads you'll see where other members have built their own cabs and installed various heaters.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well welcome to the insanity known as ORANGE, You built that cab, a real nice job. One thing you should know about this place is that we are a visual bunch, the more pictures the better we like it! I would be inclined to go with Mc on this one, yeah it can be done, the the plug and play heaters work pretty well too. But then I'm not a really great guy for figuring out how to make things work some times,,lol

Dennis T.

Jan 30, 2012
Minnesota USA
Hello. I am new to forum. I just wanted to post pictures of the cab that I built for my L2600DT. I am wanting to install a heater in cab, but I need to figure out what is the best method to tap into cooling system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Very nice home built cab design. Just a thought ....I have the factory cab on my B-3000, and without the factory air-conditioning it would be impossible to be in that cab during the Summer months.

Attachments

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
WoW!! Nice cab. only a couple problems I see. One we ****Need**** more pics and 2, it isn't on my tractor!

nice work,