BX2670 front end loader max load

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Haha! You guys are funny. I've seen the box and her at the same time. She was not in it but I didn't check the box. I suppose it could have been empty....
Now there's the sign of a really good girl or a awfully brave man. Either way you have the potential of staring fear straight in the face. :D
Really good girl. Friends were asking when I was going to put a ring on her finger. She shouted "not until he finishes his AR-15 build!". However.....That's been done for over a year. Maybe I should ask her soon....

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Real question is, do you let her drive your tractor?

If she passes that test your better get her a ring before somebody does a drive-by on a pimped out JD and tries to steal her away. That would open up another whole can of worms.

jmf78

Equipment
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Real question is, do you let her drive your tractor?

If she passes that test your better get her a ring before somebody does a drive-by on a pimped out JD and tries to steal her away. That would open up another whole can of worms.
Not yet. I've taken her on a ride and offered to show her how to operate it but she declined. Something about I look sexy on my orange tractor. [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
That could be a blessing in itself. My wife feels very strongly that she needs a new cab tractor. I don't mean a "L" either, she wants a big M series with a loader and everything that goes with it. I catch lots of grief because she has to use a open station while I'm in a cab. I told her that's was a perk for being the boss, I got that look...

jmf78

Equipment
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
That could be a blessing in itself. My wife feels very strongly that she needs a new cab tractor. I don't mean a "L" either, she wants a big M series with a loader and everything that goes with it. I catch lots of grief because she has to use a open station while I'm in a cab. I told her that's was a perk for being the boss, I got that look...
Too funny! I don't think I'll have to worry about that any time soon. Good luck with that!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk