BX25 top and tilt

Runs With Scissors

Well-known member

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
4,112
5,563
113
Michigan
Decide on if you want the DPOCV (Dual Pilot Operated Check Valve) on it/them RIGHT F"ing NOW!!!!


They are a bitch to try and install after the fact......Trust me.......;);)

I would get them to prevent the dreaded "leak down".....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user

NCL4701

Well-known member

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
3,675
6,871
113
Central Piedmont, NC
@MtnViewRanch is a member here who seems to get universally positive reviews on his kits, but I have no direct experience.

I have a dealer installed top/tilt. Could have saved some money going a different route, but it’s too useful to have any regrets. If you do much blade work, highly recommend.
 

MtnViewRanch

Well-known member
Oct 10, 2012
917
381
63
Lakeside Ca.
You asked this last Thursday. :unsure:
Try the following if you want more than one recommendation.
I also recommend going with the factory rear remotes for a cleaner look.
You will need check valves though, if you use the Kubota rear remotes.

Fit Rite Hydraulics
WR long
Summit Hydraulics.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 user