Anyone have a wiring diagram for the fuel shut off solenoid ? 2017 BX23S
solenoid is good.
fuse is good/ fuse port has power.
no power going to the plug connector at the solenoid.
The seat was giving me fits and I was slamming it a bit... but no damage to any of the seat safety switch wires... and it starts fine.
I can't see any other wires under the seat area I may have disturbed.... possibly under the tank?
anyway... I'm off to cut the grass.... I'll just shut it off manually for now...
wasting day light...
THX
solenoid is good.
fuse is good/ fuse port has power.
no power going to the plug connector at the solenoid.
The seat was giving me fits and I was slamming it a bit... but no damage to any of the seat safety switch wires... and it starts fine.
I can't see any other wires under the seat area I may have disturbed.... possibly under the tank?
anyway... I'm off to cut the grass.... I'll just shut it off manually for now...
wasting day light...
THX