BX23S Bucket Trailer Hitch

34by151

Equipment
bx23s
Jan 12, 2019
Peachester, QLD, Australia
What keeps it from tipping under load?
It is clamped using the 4in bucket
I open the bucket. The front c channel goes under the front edge and the back one sits on the rear blade. When I close the rear c channel is clamped. This also pulls the rear channel under the dozer blade.

1st and last pics show this

mpham

Equipment
B 2650 cab
Nov 15, 2016
Massachusetts
Nice! Looks like it will work great and easy on and off. Would like a bucket like that on my B2650.

34by151

Equipment
bx23s
Jan 12, 2019
Peachester, QLD, Australia
Nice! Looks like it will work great and easy on and off. Would like a bucket like that on my B2650.
The 4in1 is a factory kubota bucket.
Here in Oz this is standard equipment. Its more unusual to not have a 4in1 which does not seem to be the case elsewhere.

Some pics and the part pate for the bucket are here
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39792

The only changes from factory I have made are a level indicator and bucket hooks.

You can see the indicator in the first pic. Its a simple bit of flat bar bent to vertical and horizontal.

I could not put hooks on top of the bucket due to the cover plate over the hydraulic hard lines. These run over the top of the bucket. Simple solution was to weld them inside the top edge of the bucket

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
Whipped up a hitch from steel laying around the shop today.

The main RHS is 65mm x 65mm x 5mm

I can just grab it with the bucket

Nice job! Hey what brand is your 4-in-1 bucket?! I have been looking all over for one just like that! It looks like a perfect fit for your bx and I have the same loader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Nice job! Hey what brand is your 4-in-1 bucket?! I have been looking all over for one just like that! It looks like a perfect fit for your bx and I have the same loader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read post number 3.....

kvc

Equipment
MX 5200
Jun 26, 2020
Pemberton Australia
Very inventive. Would like a close up pic of your welded-in eye/hook in the bucket, as I also have a 4 in 1 and trying to decide where to fix a hook. TIA. I bolted some clevis type chain hooks to either side but need something more general for a D-shackle or strap in the middle. IMG_5156 (1).jpeg