BX2370 wheel spacers

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I'd have to pull them back off to see what I did. It has been several years ago. I just remember they would not work untill I cut recess in the spacer.
The logical answer must be the spacers you got did not have a center hole as large as the ones that work without modification. I assume the spacers in question were for your BX.

You must have had to enlarge the hole a bit, to cover a center protrusion that I want to remember exists on the BX hub for some reason, which is not related to hubcentric wheel use.

Just speculation because I am not sure I am remembering correctly on the BX. Not even sure if hub is the correct term. Maybe axle flange is what the piece that the wheel pulls tight against is what it is called?

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
re: a center protrusion that I want to remember exists on the BX hub for some reason, which is not related to hubcentric wheel use.

probably a common part, used on several models. no need to make a 2nd version, saves $$$$$