BX1870 value

stutrac

Mar 30, 2016
Bethany ct
I still am trying to sell my BX now and I own a GR I can only keep one moving in the next 4 months what is a fair used value? I have 210 hrs in near new cond I know the whole 0% deal on new but I have $19K in the set up
I had a offer or $11,500 declined I had a offer of $12K and declined is$12,500 - $13,500 a fair market price??? fully serviced at 50 and 200 hrs my dealer would give me $10,500 and another dealer said $9500
I have
front loader
rear weight box
front snowblower
quick hitch
front blade
ROP lights
ROP tool box
48" mower deck
cruise control
triple bagger
front hood guard
front mount tie down hooks(aftermarket)
4 safety lights (aftermarket)

Last edited:

Saltwateranglin

Aug 26, 2018
Conestoga PA USA
Hi Stutrac, I have been looking for a package like yours. I am new on this board and I do not think they let me PM until I have 5 posts. Maybe you can PM me and it will let me return a message? Thanks

Last edited:

tiktock

Jun 27, 2018
Plaistow
Are you stepping up as the seller of a used tractor? By that I mean youre asking people to pony up 12K in cash...are you offsetting that burden by making yourself available to those buyers? Answering their questions, offering to have them come see the machine and use it, etc etc? If its harder for a buyer to purchase a tractor from you than a dealer, why would they?

If buyers get put off by your style of communication or get feelings of distrust for other reasons, you will lose a sale every single time in the used market. You need to think of yourself like a dealer. You're selling yourself as the prior owner as much as the machine.

Things like agreeing to one price with a buyer, then trying to get a higher price by listing it on another site while you keep them on the back burner are sure fire ways to lose motivated, active customers like myself.

ZTMAN

Equipment
BX2380
Aug 26, 2018
South Central Pa
Depends on your motivation and need to sell. I think you have a lot of valuable implements, but some buyers may not.
Try to parse out some of the implements and sell separately if you want to increase the net sales price. Some buyers may not want some of the implements anyway.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Stutrac, you listed your tractor, attachments and modifications and your price.

My advise to you would to be ignore anyone who has excuses, dislikes of any kind or comments on your price or tractor and keep it all to yourself. Don't discuss it on this forum or any place else. The excuses people give you are irrelevant. Quit dwelling on them

If your tractor is priced at a fair value, someone will buy it. The lower the price the sooner someone will purchase it. Just common sense. Be patient.