BX1860 heavier duty power steering bracket

Car Jack

New member

Equipment
BX1860 with bucket
Mar 7, 2020
1
0
0
HOPKINTON
I'm getting pretty tired of bending the brackets that hold the power steering tube. These are bolted on each side with circular cut outs that fit over a small recessed area of the tube. Is there any source of much thicker brackets? I mean, these could be 3 times as thick and they would maybe even still be marginal.

Thanks, Jack
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,511
11,278
113
Sandpoint, ID
You would have to have them made yourself. ;)
 

mmurray70

New member
Mar 8, 2020
18
7
3
Newfoundland,Canada
I'm getting pretty tired of bending the brackets that hold the power steering tube. These are bolted on each side with circular cut outs that fit over a small recessed area of the tube. Is there any source of much thicker brackets? I mean, these could be 3 times as thick and they would maybe even still be marginal.

Thanks, Jack
What would they be worth to you? I could make you a thicker set, have a brand new one here of a bx25 to go by.