BX Snowblower on B2920

wasatchmountains

Equipment
b2320
Mar 28, 2019
Fruit Heights, UT, USA
Wasatch - - if you look at Kubota's parts diagrams, it will show what Kevin's B2788 mid PTO kit looks like.

Agree to legal, then put in B2788 for model search.

Can do the same for your BX2750C blower. Diagram shows the female end of drive shaft as a blower part, but that's missing on yours. Guessing you need both halves.

Good luck.
Wasatch - - if you look at Kubota's parts diagrams, it will show what Kevin's B2788 mid PTO kit looks like.

Agree to legal, then put in B2788 for model search.

Can do the same for your BX2750C blower. Diagram shows the female end of drive shaft as a blower part, but that's missing on yours. Guessing you need both halves.

Good luck.

THANK YOU both so much...incredibly helpful!!!!

wasatchmountains

Equipment
b2320
Mar 28, 2019
Fruit Heights, UT, USA
And glad to hear that you think it's worth it. Plowing has been working fine, but with new fences on either side of our driveway, we're running out of room to push the snow...I'm hoping the blower will be great...maybe a little slower initially than plowing, but hopefully a better outcome in the end.

Thanks again for the great help!

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
This is a BX2750D on a BX. We got 34" that day. I'm actually across the road from my house in my neighbor's driveway.

Did 5 driveways - whole neighborhood.

8724471974305b02e976e8a751d7c286.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

wasatchmountains

Equipment
b2320
Mar 28, 2019
Fruit Heights, UT, USA
Just got back from the Lake House where the tractor is located. Here are the pictures of the pieces to put on the snow blower. Still mowing grass so have not put it on yet but hopefully these make sense.

Thanks,

Kevin

View attachment 48930 View attachment 48929 View attachment 48930 View attachment 48929
Thanks...This has all been very helpful. I finally got all of the parts delivered from Kubota and just went to install this evening and it looks like something isn't right. I'm wondering if it's the BX2735 piece, and thinking that maybe Kubota sent the wrong part?

As you can see in the attached pictures. The BX2735 I received is only about 9" long. Can anyone tell me if that's the same length as your BX2735. As you can see in the 2nd and 3rd pictures, The tip of my BX2735 is about about 9" away from the driveline it needs to attach to. Anyone have any idea what I am missing here?

Attachments

wasatchmountains

Equipment
b2320
Mar 28, 2019
Fruit Heights, UT, USA
Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it. You are correct, it was the wrong shaft. The one that came with the blower was too short. They ordered a new BX2735 and it was the right length. Thanks again.
Any chance you could let me know what the actual measurement of the BX2735 is? I just ordered this set up for my B2320 tractor and the BX2735 half shaft I have is 9" long and appears to be 10" shorter than what it needs to be. Any chance they put the wrong part in the box and that the actual BX2735 is supposed to be more like 19" long?

Attachments

klpaint

Equipment
B2920
Oct 5, 2017
Green Bay, WI
Any chance you could let me know what the actual measurement of the BX2735 is? I just ordered this set up for my B2320 tractor and the BX2735 half shaft I have is 9" long and appears to be 10" shorter than what it needs to be. Any chance they put the wrong part in the box and that the actual BX2735 is supposed to be more like 19" long?
This is the exact issue I had and why I made the original post. The original shaft they sent me was 12" long and it needs to be 20". It took 2 weeks to convince the dealer it was the wrong shaft and they finally reordered it and the new one was the right length. I think they pulled one from a blower on site not realizing they are different lengths.

wasatchmountains

Equipment
b2320
Mar 28, 2019
Fruit Heights, UT, USA
This is the exact issue I had and why I made the original post. The original shaft they sent me was 12" long and it needs to be 20". It took 2 weeks to convince the dealer it was the wrong shaft and they finally reordered it and the new one was the right length. I think they pulled one from a blower on site not realizing they are different lengths.
Thank you! I've been explaining this to the dealer as well. They sent someone out last night to inspect and realized that the part I had was indeed, incorrect. Hopefully they'll get the right one the 2nd time around. Having the actual length it should be will be helpful so I can help direct the dealership.

Thanks again for your help!

wasatchmountains

Equipment
b2320
Mar 28, 2019
Fruit Heights, UT, USA
Another update...the local kubota dealership came out and confirmed the part I had was too short. They ordered a new bx2735 and when it came in, it was the exact same size and still too short. It's hard to believe Kubota distribution sent the wrong part twice. Local dealership is hesitant to order another bx2735 for a third time...not sure how to move forward now.

I just want to blow some snow...sheesh :).