bx 25 rear remotes

timdan94

Equipment
L 2501 TLB
Oct 25, 2011
Liberty Pa
I have a 2011 bx 25 and would like to add rear remotes so I can add power angle to my snow blade that I have that attaches to the bucket? The dealer was telling me that I can't add that to the bx 25. Is there anyway to do this on my own?

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Since you already have a loader it's pretty easy to add remotes. I don't know how to insert a link but go to the search and type " Add rear remotes on L 3000". Maybe this will help you out.

Last edited:

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I thought you were wanting to add remotes. Didn't realize it already had them. Mine didn't have any and the factory option kit was over $600. My way was much cheaper than that and everything is where I wanted it to be.

timdan94

Equipment
L 2501 TLB
Oct 25, 2011
Liberty Pa
I thought you were wanting to add remotes. Didn't realize it already had them. Mine didn't have any and the factory option kit was over $600. My way was much cheaper than that and everything is where I wanted it to be.
unfortunately I don't have them... I'd like to make them work in the factory lever positions. i was told you can't add them by my dealer and when I asked why I got an attitude... so that dealer will no longer be seeing my money...

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I don't know if you looked at the way I did mine nut as long as you already have a loader it's a pretty simple job. There are lots of different style valves that you can use and it can be mounted anywhere you have the room. Since you are looking to work the blade on the front a 3rd function control might be a good choice for you. I believe that you can get those from Gearmore. I have used mine thru 2 hay seasons now and had no problems with it at all. When I'm not using the remotes it has no interference with the loader what so ever.

toysRme

Equipment
BX 2360, rear blade, Jari quick attach for bucket on FEL, terminator 3 ph attach
Jan 30, 2011
Massachusetts
Rear remotes for a bx25 is difficult. the factory rear remotes for a bx use the same ports as the backhoe. I have a bx2360 with rear remotes. the third function valve is most likely the best way to allow you to swival your front snow blade. look at the way people have added a grapple to their bx's. it takes the hydralics from the dump circuit and runs it to the grapple or in your case the snow blade. the control is placed where ever you want, floor. bucket joy stick. etc. I plan to added that circuit, to my by tapping into one of the rear remotes and run it to the front. I can't think of any situations that I would be using the rear remotes. and the front at the same time. nothing is impossible. its just how to do it without causing other problems and at a reasonable cost. good luck, let us know how you make out

Brian

Attachments

Last edited:

timdan94

Equipment
L 2501 TLB
Oct 25, 2011
Liberty Pa
Rear remotes for a bx25 is difficult. the factory rear remotes for a bx use the same ports as the backhoe. I have a bx2360 with rear remotes. the third function valve is most likely the best way to allow you to swival your front snow blade. look at the way people have added a grapple to their bx's. it takes the hydralics from the dump circuit and runs it to the grapple or in your case the snow blade. the control is placed where ever you want, floor. bucket joy stick. etc. I plan to added that circuit, to my by tapping into one of the rear remotes and run it to the front. I can't think of any situations that I would be using the rear remotes. and the front at the same time. nothing is impossible. its just how to do it without causing other problems and at a reasonable cost. good luck, let us know how you make out

Brian
Thanks. I really like the valve set up of the factory rear remotes... I might have to figure a way to make them work.

timdan94

Equipment
L 2501 TLB
Oct 25, 2011
Liberty Pa

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Why not get one valve that has 2 sets of remote outlets? That way you only need to plumb in 1 valve body and still get the same results. Probably would look better as well. I know that TSC carries a valve that will run 2 sets of remotes.

timdan94

Equipment
L 2501 TLB
Oct 25, 2011
Liberty Pa
Why not get one valve that has 2 sets of remote outlets? That way you only need to plumb in 1 valve body and still get the same results. Probably would look better as well. I know that TSC carries a valve that will run 2 sets of remotes.
I'd like to make a hydraulic thumb for the backhoe so I need one that is easily reached while running the backhoe.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Understand. The valve I added to my 3000 is about like the ones you listed. It has worked just fine for me.