BX 2370 Snow Blade

GEPM64

Equipment
B2601 with FEL, Box Scraper, rotary mower, 3pt snowblower and Sovema Tiller
Sep 15, 2014
Hazelridge, Manitoba, Canada
I'm thinking of putting a snow blade on my BX2370 but only if I can get one that has both Hydraulic lift and angle functions. The one from Kubota states it's only Hydraulic lift and manual angle. I did see one from Johnny Plow that does both. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Thanks,
Glenn

RIDETOEAT

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4600, LA764, LP Blade,
Dec 26, 2014
Southern Indiana
I have been thinking about a front loader QT mounted blade for my new tractor. Could I set this up to disconnect the roll hoses to the blade when the carriage was level and expect it to stay put.. and then use that same roll function coming off the joystick to power angle the new snow blade ??

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I have been thinking about a front loader mounted blade for my new tractor. Could I set this up to disconnect the roll hoses to the blade when the carriage was level and expect it to stay put.. and then use that same roll function coming off the joystick to power angle the new snow blade ??
Yes you can do that.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
I'm thinking of putting a snow blade on my BX2370 but only if I can get one that has both Hydraulic lift and angle functions. The one from Kubota states it's only Hydraulic lift and manual angle. I did see one from Johnny Plow that does both. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Thanks,
Glenn
heres what the hydraulic side to side, power lift, with the quick disconnect shoe looks like. I have seen two on the local Craigslist for $1,100. and $1,200 complete

Attachments

GEPM64

Equipment
B2601 with FEL, Box Scraper, rotary mower, 3pt snowblower and Sovema Tiller
Sep 15, 2014
Hazelridge, Manitoba, Canada
heres what the hydraulic side to side, power lift, with the quick disconnect shoe looks like. I have seen two on the local Craigslist for $1,100. and $1,200 complete
That's exactly what I want, but they don't sell that in Canada for some unknown reason.

Regards,
Glenn

bearskinner

Equipment
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
That's exactly what I want, but they don't sell that in Canada for some unknown reason.

Regards,
Glenn
What's funny about that, is its stamped " made in Canada" right on the blade assy. I finally got a chance to use mine today. We got about 8" yesterday morning and the night before. I was amazed how much this little tractor would push in 4wd high! I had snow 3' deep out front, and got it pushed back in the trees as far as possible. Gotta watch the low branches as the ROPS would hit them and dump snow down my neck.

bearskinner

Equipment
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Or just drive across the border and put it in the back of your pickup

Leyland

Equipment
BX25D
Oct 31, 2014
Southwestern Ontario
Stuff like this drives me nuts. I ran into the same issue when I bought my front mount blower, the newer wider/heavier built model isn't available in Canada yet... Available in the USA, but dealers haven't even heard of it up here. So I have the older bx2750d model on my brand new tractor.
Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with the older unit, but little more width and side mount feet would have been nice to have, esp when u know they are available

rk1475

Equipment
L3800HST,FEL,WT Box, R4 Tires, WR Long Grappler, Landpride Brush Hog, Snow Plow
Feb 25, 2013
Brimfield,ma,USA
I have a L3800 with an Erskine plow. It has the hydraulic setup your looking for.

Perhaps they make a model for your BX 2370

bearskinner

Equipment
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
They make and sell a lot of vehicles in Canada and Mexico that you can't get in the states. Some neat diesels and truck models that you won't see here. Don't know why they do things like that