Bulltra B1-17, electric problem

Wil

Equipment
B1-17
Jun 7, 2016
Knegsel, Netherlands
Hallo,
I have had a problem with mij lift system. It must be an electric problem. After surching for a while I came to a connector which had a bad contact. After I cleaned it, the ploblem was solved. I tried to uplaod some pictures but I didn't succeed.

The next day I had an other problem, the motor won't start anymore. The light on the display are all burning. Also the glowing ligt. By turning the key nothing happens. You even don't hear a click or something like that. It seams a problem with the conection of the startengine????
I have to examinate.
Or do someone have a good advice

rentthis

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2012
summerville,sc
One place to start is to clean the battery ground cable where it attaches to the frame along with all battery terminals.. You might be losing connection at the ground. A bad ground will cause a multitude of problems. You might also check your battery. If the machine has safety switches, check them one at the time.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hello,

the B1-17 does not have any safety switches.

You might follow the cables. If the magnet does not even click, but all lights are on, try to ckeck if the magnet get 12V from the key-switch. Also check for ground.

If you need some more help on the B1-17, ask me. :cool:

br carl