Brand New to Forum and Need Advise

VA B3200

Equipment
'10 B3200 and LA504 Loader
May 29, 2013
Chesterfield, Virginia
Hey everyone. New to the Orange Talks, but I have gotten lots of valuable information from here. I have a question that has been probably been answered several times over, but I can't find a solution. I have a '10 B3200HSD with the LA504 loader attachment. I want to switch over to a quick connect, but in talking with the dealer, he said due to the short span between the loader arms, I would probably need to go with the Kubota QA, but I would be limited on my implements. I kinda find that hard to believe. Is there any QA Bobcat style that would bolt up to my tractor and has a good selection of implements that would attach? Any help would be appreciated. Please give me name brand and model numbers if possible. Thanks for all the help.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Hey neighbor I'm just up the road from you in Henrico. Seeing how you live in Chesterfield and judging that area you more then likely talked to Dubberly Tractor on Kubota info. If you did I'm not going to bash them like a dog but I have reasons why I don't like those idiots. Check with Davis Merchant out in Powhatan or even Cavalier Intl up in Ashland and get better sound advise.

I'd call Luther Sims at Cavalier Intl and talk to him. I've bought all my equipment from Luther and he hasn't done me wrong. 798-1500

Burtonbr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 B2620, LA364 FEL,rear remotes,grapple pallet forks, many other toys.
Nov 11, 2012
NC
You can do the pin type quick attach for the LA504 for about $300 then any pin on attachment for that loader will work so you are only limited to the few available. not many aftermarket fabricators are making attachment for the B series that I have found. I just made pin mounts for a set for forks, so you can adapt other attachments if you want.
Check out the new B3350 that came out this month the LA 534 loader is the same as the LA504 and has a SSQA type adapter available for around $800 . one person ordered the adapter and bucket for his B3200 and it mounted to the tractor and a SSQA grapple without any modifications. That looks like the best option but it is a bit more expensive. I have the Pin QA from the B3200 on my B2620 and I like it but I'm cheap and can make the mounts if I need to on other attachments but 1 bucket and pallets forks is more than I really need it's just nice to have options.

Here's a link to the brochure on the new B2650 & B3350 showing the options . http://www.kubota.ca/en/images/db/brochures/0647.pdf
My local dealer got one of each in so I went and looked at them but neither had the quick connect on the loader, the cab sure was nice though.

Hope this helpa a little.

Last edited:

LonnieBarham

Equipment
Kubota 108s, JD 6110M, JD 4430
May 23, 2013
Coldwater, MS
google worksaver, they have a full line of loader stuff and other attachments. Not real heavy duty, but will be fine for a small tractor if they fit.