Body parts

Big Jim 137

Equipment
Kubota T1670 & T1460
Mar 25, 2015
Floresville, Texas
I want to buy a complete bonnet (hood) and complete cowling for a Kubota T1670 riding lawn mower. It can be new, used, oem, remanufactured or anything.....as long as it fits. It seems my grandson found a mysterious tree in the yard! Go figure. Are there any other models that are compatible with mine that can bolt on to this model? I need guidance and patience as I am old......and looking for a grandson I can borrow that knows how to miss a 40' oak tree.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
LMFAO,,,,,:D ,, Ahh Im sorry that just struck me as soo funny I cant help you with the parts but it made me think of my OL,, if there's something, someplace in the yard, she will find it and run into it, side swipe it run over it rip the anti scape wheels off, bust the lift arms on the mower, something, then park and say well you must have done it last time you mowed

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
My middle son (lazy ass) .....was about 11 or so .......
john deere rider......12" oak tree - I didnt know that it would GO up a tree.!!!:D

needless to say - I didnt need him to cut grass any more!:)

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
My middle son (lazy ass) .....was about 11 or so .......
john deere rider......12" oak tree - I didnt know that it would GO up a tree.!!!:D

needless to say - I didnt need him to cut grass any more!:)
Gramp had an old cubcadet lawn tractor. One of the ancient ones that weighed a ton. Brother and I got the brain fart idea to push it out to the end of the drive way and ride it down the hill :rolleyes: we were 8, and the "hill" was a half mile to the bottom. 7% grade most of the way. We made it almost to the bottom and ran it into the ditch and layed it on it's side :eek: Gramps came down in the car a couple minutes later. Wore out our bottoms, dragged the lawn mower back out of the ditch. Then made us push it back up the hill :rolleyes::eek: He followed in the car :rolleyes: Lesson learned !! :D