Big tool rack - no returns in 7 years claim

re54drider

Equipment
L2800, FEL, Bush Hog
May 9, 2011
Goldston, nc
I am pretty sure what you posted is exactly the same policy that I posted and said differently with different words?

from your quote: “Items must be in new condition, returned in their original packaging, and should visibly reference an RMA”

I found what I quoted on their website here: https://www.bigtoolrack.com/shipping-delivery

Took me a while to figure this out. The one you posted is for US shipping. The one I posted was for Canada.

Last edited:

retiree-urgency abandoned

Equipment
B3350, Kub. 5" rotary cutter, LP 48" forks, Titan Aerial Platform, KK XB Dump
Dec 1, 2020
Bloomington, IN
I started out needing an aerial work platform to clean up & trim a LOT of white pines along our road frontage. Since I was working solo, I needed my AWP to be fully loaded with everything that i'd need - so it evolved into an AWP/carry-all - here's my post with photos - https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/threads/carryall-fork-aerial-work-platform.48639/.

I couldn't justify the additional expense of a standalone carryall - especially when I had a fork-ready AWP ready to get tricked out - mostly with scrap and stuff I had laying around.

The AWP cost less than $400 and I already had the forks. If I'm out working, it's pretty easy to just park the AWP on the ground, slide back and have the use of the forks. If you don't have forks, you could buy them + the AWP for about 1/2 the cost of the BTR and once you have them, you'll never want to return them ...

Reactions: 1 users

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
They are nice. No doubt. But $2500 nice? Come on. That’s just a little bit much
$2,500?

Must have gone up a lot.

IIRC, I paid around $1,500 for mine about two years ago.

Yes, it is about $150 more if you want it in orange with a Kubota logo.

SDT

RichardAaronlx2610

Equipment
Lx2610 Cab, Fel, Backhoe, Grapple, Box Grader, Forks
Aug 3, 2021
New Jersey
$2,500?

Must have gone up a lot.

IIRC, I paid around $1,500 for mine about two years ago.

Yes, it is about $150 more if you want it in orange with a Kubota logo.

SDT
1DBF709C-1BA1-4A1D-B33A-33C7F3D592A2.png
AA3F1B9A-AC6A-43F1-9EED-D57209E1B0CC.png

I’m sorry, i was Off by a little bit. But that’s not including tax I’m assuming

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I have seen some used ones posted for sale on Facebook Marketplace. Had no interest, so never followed the ads.

Reactions: 1 user

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I usually have an implement on the back for ballast. Seems like a bad idea to me kind of like a ballast box that I wish I wouldn’t have bought, but it was 1/10th the price and still better at being ballast.

RichardAaronlx2610

Equipment
Aug 3, 2021
New Jersey
I usually have an implement on the back for ballast. Seems like a bad idea to me kind of like a ballast box that I wish I wouldn’t have bought, but it was 1/10th the price and still better at being ballast.
Right, for that price you can buy a box grader and make all kinds of gizmos to hang your stuff on lol

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
View attachment 65564 View attachment 65565

View attachment 65564 View attachment 65565

Wow! $400 for orange paint and a Kubota decal.

Just looked for the receipt for mine but cannot put my hands on it at the moment. I do recall that shipping was free at the time and there was no sales tax.

You can buy the Kubota version at your Kubota dealer but they mark it up $150 or so.

I put mine on my extraordinary 52 8N that serves as my quad. I like it and find it handy but it is expensive.

Made in India.

SDT

Last edited:

RichardAaronlx2610

Equipment
Aug 3, 2021
New Jersey
Wow! $400 for orange paint and a Kubota decal.

Just looked for the receipt for mine but cannot put my hands on it at the moment. I do recall that shipping was free at the time and there was no sales tax.

You can buy the Kubota version at your Kubota dealer but they mark it up $150 or so.

II put mine on my extraordinary 52 8N that serves as my quad. I like it and find it handy but it is expensive.

Made in India.

SDT
Yeah it’s pretty sad they charge that much for a color. It all has to go through the same process. And the powder can’t be that much more. I’d love to know the reason.

And what’s made in India??

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Yeah it’s pretty sad they charge that much for a color. It all has to go through the same process. And the powder can’t be that much more. I’d love to know the reason.

They have to pay a licensing fee to use the Kubota name and logo. That can be very expensive. That might be why the Kubota dealers pay more for the units that they sell. Check the John Deere version to see if it follows through with other tractor manufacturers.

Reactions: 1 users

RichardAaronlx2610

Equipment
Aug 3, 2021
New Jersey
They have to pay a licensing fee to use the Kubota name and logo. That can be very expensive. That might be why the Kubota dealers pay more for the units that they sell. Check the John Deere version to see if it follows through with other tractor manufacturers.
Good point. Didn’t think of that one

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN

BTR is imported from India.

SDT

• Wow