BH77 - what's it worth

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
The internet newbie Catch-22*:

Post a question and be told to use the search function to research before asking questions.
Use the search function, ask a related question and be told one is dragging up old threads.

<sigh>

The alternative is to preface the question by stating "I know this is an old thread, but..." so you can be told to start your own thread.

*for those too young to remember the book:

Yossarian: Can't you ground someone who's crazy?
Doc Daneeka: Oh, sure. I have to. There's a rule saying I have to ground anyone who's crazy.
Yossarian: Then why don't you ground me? I'm crazy. Ask Clevinger.
Doc Daneeka: Clevinger? Where is Clevinger? You find Clevinger and I'll ask him. Yossarian: Then ask any of the others. They'll tell you how crazy I am.
Doc Daneeka: They're crazy
Yossarian: Then why don't you ground them?
Doc Daneeka: Why don't they ask me to ground them?
Yossarian: Because they're crazy, that's why.
Doc Daneeka: Of course they're crazy, I just told you they're crazy, didn't I? And you can't let crazy people decide if they crazy or not.
Yossarian: Is Orr crazy?
Doc Daneeka: He sure is.
Yossarian: Can you ground him?
Doc Daneeka: I sure can. But first he has to ask me to. That's part of the rule. Yossarian: Then why doesn't he ask you to?
Doc Daneeka: Because he's crazy, He has to be crazy to keep flying combat missions after all the close calls he's had. Sure, I can ground Orr. But first he has to ask me to.
Yossarian: That's all he has to do to be grounded?
Doc Daneeka: That's all. Let him ask me.
Yossarian: And then you can ground him?
Doc Daneeka: No. Then I cannot ground him. See, there's a catch, Catch-22. Anyone who wants to get out of combat duty isn't really crazy.
Yossarian: That's some catch, that Catch-22.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
The internet newbie Catch-22*:

Post a question and be told to use the search function to research before asking questions.
Use the search function, ask a related question and be told one is dragging up old threads.

<sigh>

The alternative is to preface the question by stating "I know this is an old thread, but..." so you can be told to start your own thread.

*for those too young to remember the book:
Just....reading..... the history of the thread, is usually a good start!

Yooper-Al

Equipment
L3400HST
Mar 19, 2023
Santa Fe, NM
I'm compiling a list of tractors compatible with the BH77.

So far I have: B2650, B3350, L2501, L3301, L3901, L3200, L3800, L3560, LX2610, LX3310

If you know of any others, please reply and I'll look into it.
My local dealer says I'll need a BH77 for my L3400HST

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user