Best way to sell new tires/chains for BX?

Edinburg424

Equipment
BX2670
Feb 9, 2016
Edinburg, VA
I bought an extra set of Turf tires last winter for my BX 2670 as well as a set of quality chains. Chains were put on the tires with the idea that I would just change out the tires before winter snows hit VS trying to get chains on when it will likely be snowing. (I suck at putting on chains) I actually sold my Kubota for a JD and these tires were never used at all. Is Craigslist the best option or is there a forum for selling items such as these that is strictly for selling tractor equipment?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I bought an extra set of Turf tires last winter for my BX 2670 as well as a set of quality chains. Chains were put on the tires with the idea that I would just change out the tires before winter snows hit VS trying to get chains on when it will likely be snowing. (I suck at putting on chains) I actually sold my Kubota for a JD and these tires were never used at all. Is Craigslist the best option or is there a forum for selling items such as these that is strictly for selling tractor equipment?

I'll send you a PM and let's see if we can find a price you wish to sell.;):)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I actually sold my Kubota for a JD and these tires were never used at all. Is Craigslist the best option or is there a forum for selling items such as these that is strictly for selling tractor equipment?
I'm not interested, but you might get a couple bites right here - lot of guys with BX.:D

bans25

Oct 30, 2017
Dover
Too bad so far away, I am in NH

Slomo928

Equipment
BX 25D, MMM, LandPride Grapple, Bush Hog
Oct 29, 2017
Cape Charles, Virginia
If these tires and rims will fit my BX 25D I am interested. Chains are optional as I have the bar lug tires on my tractor for mud/snow etc. Please send me a PM with your asking price. I am located on the Eastern Shore.