Best place to buy parts online?

Mmosur

Dec 25, 2012
Louisiana
What web sites have you found to be good for buying parts for kubotas? I now have a M4900 SU and need to do the routine maintenance. Need filters, etc.
Thanks,
Matt

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I shope by price. I put the part number in Googles search bar and see who has what at the best price. I found Messick to be high on parts after enough digging around. If I rememeber it was Lashley Tractor in Georgia who had the same parts more affordable.

1Dragon

Equipment
L2900
Nov 25, 2009
Sunny Central CA.
Filter1
If you have any faith in WIX filters you can save 50%
No tax No shipping and you can usually Google a promo code!
We may never find cheep fluids but almost $200 in a full set of filters at the dealer. please

exkx61

Jan 18, 2011
Bigfork,Montana
I've found Big orange parts to have the best prices and service, give Tracy Stocker a call I found him very helpful. just made an order out for pins & bushings.S&H included ,The stuff I ordered was not off the dealer shelf and was told by local dealer it would take about 2 weeks, Big Orange had the parts shipped via FEDEX in 2 days.

<tracy@bigorangeparts.com>,

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
eric, I searched for lashley tractor in Ga but only found them in Ohio???
There are two Lashley tractors both in Ohio and Georgia. Not sure if they are all owned by the same people or what. I just noticed that when I put in the part number I need for a dynamo for my B6100 it pulled up Messicks and Colemans first and it was the 2nd or 3rd page in the Google search I found Lashley who had what I need for about 130 bucks.

They are located in Lithonia, GA

http://lashleytractorsales.net/