RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
My best deals always happen to somebody else :mad:
SO TRUE!!! Usually it's the guy I'm making a deal with!!!!:mad:

Sometimes I luck out. Bought a poor running Stihl 046 Magnum for $350. Obvious not many hours or beat, etc. Just not taken care of.

Some basic maintenance, a sharp chain, and she's been screaming for 15 years.

Can buy a new one today for about $1,100.:cool:

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
My wife. Seriously!

Previously owned.
Late model.
Low miles.
Great shape (showroom appearance)
No damage history.
No "recurring maintenance" costs (kids)
And she had $2000 in her bank account!!!!

WHOO-HOO!!!

I "clubbed" her cave-man style and hauled her off to the Justice of the Peace 62 days after I met her. Still running strong after 34 years!

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Get a ball and chain for her, It will slow her down making her easier to catch. ;):D
Mine would woop me senseless if i tried to attach a ball and chain:eek: gotta bait her in with chocolate :D

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'll second or third the wife comment!
My second go at married life is with a much younger and smarter woman than the first one I had the unfortunate luck to get hitched to! ;):p:cool:

Deals on tractors and such, well I just bought a ROPS,FOPS, and Roof all for the low, low price of $1.04, way to go EBay, it's on a truck being sent to me, and should be here middle of next week. :D

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I'll second or third the wife comment!
My second go at married life is with a much younger and smarter woman than the first one I had the unfortunate luck to get hitched to! ;):p:cool:

Deals on tractors and such, well I just bought a ROPS,FOPS, and Roof all for the low, low price of $1.04, way to go EBay, it's on a truck being sent to me, and should be here middle of next week. :D
Now thats definite bragging rights if they thru in shipping :D

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Shipping was $175. I still thought it was a great deal as a new ROPS, FOPS and roof runs $500 plus shipping.

And dang it I need a place to mount some LED's on my tractor! :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Shipping was $175. I still thought it was a great deal as a new ROPS, FOPS and roof runs $500 plus shipping.

And dang it I need a place to mount some LED's on my tractor! :D
Haven't been able to find a used one for mine. All the salvage yards have altered ones they can't sell. Ones i've found on craigs list and ebay are the wrong size and style. Gonna end up having to order a new one. Course it's on the back burner. Wife decided we need a new truck :D

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Haven't been able to find a used one for mine. All the salvage yards have altered ones they can't sell. Ones i've found on craigs list and ebay are the wrong size and style. Gonna end up having to order a new one. Course it's on the back burner. Wife decided we need a new truck :D
Now way! UH UH.:eek: You need to get ahead of this right now and put a stop to this kind of thinking on her part!!!

Next thing you know, SHE WILL WANT A NEW TRACTOR! A very slippery side slope you are approaching. Make sure the ROPS is up and seat buckle is fastened.;):D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Now way! UH UH.:eek: You need to get ahead of this right now and put a stop to this kind of thinking on her part!!!

Next thing you know, SHE WILL WANT A NEW TRACTOR! A very slippery side slope you are approaching. Make sure the ROPS is up and seat buckle is fastened.;):D
Oh, it will cost me :rolleyes: I started looking at 1500's, she started looking at 2500 hd's :D I'm thinking shes wanting to work out a joint custody agreement with my dad over his old fifth wheel camper