Backhoe subframe BH4973

Marco

Equipment
B2650
Dec 16, 2019
Clarksville, NH
Hi, I bought a new BH4973 subframe for my B2650 tractor. There are plenty of bolts to go around but there's no installation manual. Would anyone happen to have one in PDF?
The dealer is suppose to get back to me last week several calls. I guess I didn't spend enough.

project_x

Mar 6, 2010
Ottawa
I believe the bh77 backhoe installation manual is on kubotabooks....it has the instructions for the subframe

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

FDRuffini

Mar 9, 2020
Ulster Park, NY
Thank you very much. Exactly what I was looking for!
Hi Marco, I have a B2650 that I plan on installing a used BH77 on. I was wondering if I would need any additional hydraulic parts or should that all come with the kit? Since you recently installed one... any advice you can pass along from the experience?
Thanks!

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Hi Marco, I have a B2650 that I plan on installing a used BH77 on. I was wondering if I would need any additional hydraulic parts or should that all come with the kit? Since you recently installed one... any advice you can pass along from the experience?
Thanks!

I installed a BH77 on my L series. The subframe kit will come with the hoses for the hydraulic connections, nothing else you will need to get. If you have a cab on your 2650 then you will need the subframe kit that has the extender brackets with it.

Marco

Equipment
B2650
Dec 16, 2019
Clarksville, NH
Thanks!
I have to admit I had the Kubota dealer install the sub frame for me. I was told that without removing the rear tires it can be difficult. I did install the extension pieces due to the ROPS.

Marco

Equipment
B2650
Dec 16, 2019
Clarksville, NH
I have a post elsewhere questioning the BH77 backhoe and it's capabilities. I will say that after removing some stumps this attachment was worth every penny I spent on it. I am waiting on the ripper I purchased to take the place of the bucket. I believe this will make stump removal a real breeze.