Backhoe Attachment EOW125

andys

Equipment
l1511dt Leon FEL etc
Jul 11, 2016
Qualicum Beach
Hi

I am looking at a backhoe attachment for sale, which the owner says has this number on it. It was apparently made in Quebec Canada, but there is no other information. He has been using it with an L235.

It is a three point hitch, has self contained pto driven hydraulics.

Does anyone know anything about this unit or where i might find out about it? My main concern is that it might be too big for my L2550 dt?

Any assistance/info would be appreciated.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
A backhoe that was built to fit a L235 would be about the same size as what you need for a L2550.

You keep looking at 3 point backhoes, you would be far better off with a Subframe mounted backhoe. ;)

But if you do end up getting a three point backhoe, get the reinforcing plate for the three point top mount.

sgtboz

Equipment
Kubota L3800/L3940, BH77/BH90 Backhoes, www.bozhog.com
Sep 11, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK
www.bozhog.com
I believe the manual for a Kubota branded BL4690 backhoe shows availability of a reinforced upper 3pt mount. By reinforced, what that usually means is that the bracket extends up under the seat and gives additional mounting points on the tractor/transmission case. Thus, it spreads the load out over more point therefore reducing the load on each bolt. If you can't find such a bracket or build your own, I wouldn't use the backhoe.