B8200 ? Loader type. Hookup.

Mamatried01

Equipment
Mower. Blade. Trencher
Nov 10, 2015
Gun Barrel City, TX
Just bought a B8200 2 wd. 4 foot brush hog. Want to purchase and install a front end loader.
Of course cannot find a bf300.

Any recommendations on what models would fit.

Also where will the hydraulic lines hookup at?

Thanks.

Billdog350

Equipment
Kubota L3710 HST,L2230A QT,forks,Takeuchi TB125, 60" Luck Now pto Snowblower
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT
Welcome Mamatried. There is a distribution block on the right side of the machine near your right foot, at least on the HST machines, where the loader plumbing connects. With you having a 2wd you must be very careful when lifting heavy loads, because as soon as your rear wheel leaves the ground you have lost your brakes/drive and things can happen quickly. You will want to ensure your rear tires are loaded with ballast and/or having a counterweight on your 3 point while operating your loader.

As far as loader options, Woods is by far the most commonly used brand. There are other options out there, but for parts, availability, etc you're best off with Woods. Be prepared to pay out $4000+ for a new loader. Often you're better off selling and upgrading your machine to one that has a loader than to try to retrofit one to what you have unless you got yours REAL cheap and its in excellent condition.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Mamatried01

Equipment
Mower. Blade. Trencher
Nov 10, 2015
Gun Barrel City, TX
Thanks Billdog.
I always keep something attached on rear for weight.

That's one option I am looking at. Selling mine and buying one already setup with a loader.

I see a lot of used loaders around here. Just not sure if they will fit and work right.

It's in real good shape. Paid $2500 with a 4 foot brush hog.

pyro1955

Equipment
B8200D
Mar 28, 2024
Carsonville, Michigan
Just bought a B8200 2 wd. 4 foot brush hog. Want to purchase and install a front end loader.
Of course cannot find a bf300.

Any recommendations on what models would fit.

Also where will the hydraulic lines hookup at?

Thanks.
I installed a la350a on my b8200, fit with no modifications necessary