B7800 no FEL lift or 3pt lift this morning....Help!

Ledfoot2

Equipment
Kubota B7800
Jul 22, 2020
Idaho
Everything was fine when I shut the tractor off last night. I got up this morning an no lift on the 3 pt or loader. The tractor will move fine.

Any suggestions? I am in the middle of building a road and I have gravel coming!

Thanks.

Ledfoot2

Equipment
Kubota B7800
Jul 22, 2020
Idaho
It appears to be full on fluid. It is moving fine. No noticeable damage to the lines.

poconoguy17

Equipment
Kubota B6000E & Kubota B6000DT w/Loader
Jul 13, 2020
Pocono Mountains
It appears to be full on fluid. It is moving fine. No noticeable damage to the lines.
Do you have hydraulic rear remotes ? Is there a lever/knob to divert to remotes? Also there is a control valve (under the seat on some) that controls speed of 3pt hydro etc that may have loosened.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Any changes or other service you have done recently? Any odd noises (ie: relief valve, pump, engine straining). Fluid levels still ok? Was everything normal with the old fluid when you changed it?

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
If it was working fine when you shut it off, then doesn't work at all the next morning, with no service in between and no puddle of fluid below then I would suspect either something broke or something is stuck.

For example, if the lift spool valve is stuck in, say, "float" then the 3ph won't lift. That might happen if a screw fell out in the joystick mechanism. If the FEL relief valve is stuck open then no pressure can build up in the hydraulic system. If the hydraulic pump or pump drive broke then there will be no hyraulic pressure. (The HST uses the same fluid sump but has it's own separate pump system).

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
If it was working fine when you shut it off, then doesn't work at all the next morning, with no service in between and no puddle of fluid below then I would suspect either something broke or something is stuck.

For example, if the lift spool valve is stuck in, say, "float" then the 3ph won't lift. That might happen if a screw fell out in the joystick mechanism. If the FEL relief valve is stuck open then no pressure can build up in the hydraulic system. If the hydraulic pump or pump drive broke then there will be no hyraulic pressure. (The HST uses the same fluid sump but has it's own separate pump system).
Just to add to what Torch said.

My B2910 is the same tractor as yours, with a few deluxe features.

One time I was having an issue related to hydraulics. Don’t remember the details, but after posting a question, someone suggested I check my 3PH lever. (I had my 3PH backhoe on at the time). Like you, worked fine the day before, but not the next day.

Well, it turned out I had some how moved the 3PH lever up to the full raise position, and it must have activated a pressure relief valve. Moved the lever to the proper full down position with the backhoe attached and the problem went away.

So MAYBE as Torch indicates your problem MAY have a simple solution like mine did...