B7800 After market auxiliary hydraulic control

rcd2acs

Mar 11, 2017
Canada
Good day all,
I have a question with regards to the auxiliary hydraulic control that is on my tractor (was there when I bought the tractor). This control lever is used to turn the discharge chute on my rear mounted snow blower. Here is the issue...When travelling forward with rpm over 2000 I get a shake/ shimmy in the control assembly once on every full rotation of the rear tire. Is this normal?

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The only reason I can logically think of that the hydraulic control valve would shake / shimmy every wheel rotation is that the wheel is physically hitting the hoses off of the valve or hitting the lower three point arms and then those are hitting the lines or the valve.
Check all of the clearances.
maybe get a video of it doing it, post it on you tube then link the video on here.

rcd2acs

Mar 11, 2017
Canada
The only reason I can logically think of that the hydraulic control valve would shake / shimmy every wheel rotation is that the wheel is physically hitting the hoses off of the valve or hitting the lower three point arms and then those are hitting the lines or the valve.
Check all of the clearances.
maybe get a video of it doing it, post it on you tube then link the video on here.
Feel like an idiot. There was a build up of frozen mud and ice all around the inside of the tire with one spot being just slightly thicker. As well, there was a small piece of frozen mud on the inside of the fender, soooooo, when the two met, they would rub and transfer the movement to the hydraulic manifold. Cannot believe I didn't think to check before posting. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk