B7510 HSD Hydraulics

gasanders

Apr 13, 2010
oakton, va
My 2005 B7510HSD Turf Special,s Hydraulic 3 point hitch does not appear to be adjustable, by the moveable stops, at any intermediate positions. According to the manual, I should be able to move the stops at the control on the fender, and stop the drag links at any elevation desired. Mine requires that i move the lever clear down (or up) then return the lever to neutral when the implement reaches the desired elevation. Adjusting the stop, then moving the lever to that position, does nothing...I must move the lever beyond the stop position and watch the implement move down to the desired elevation, then bring it back to the stop and it will stay there. What is broken...the tractor or me???

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
The B7510HST doesn't have position control. That feature is only available on the B7510DTN (standard transmission narrow wheels) Your tractor has 1/4 inching.
Ed

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
It should have a guide rod (kind of under the seat on the right side) that slides thru the lift control and it will have a upper and lower adjustable stop. If I remember correctly it will have a 10mm bolt that when you loosen it then you can slide the stop up and down the guide rod. When you locate the guide rod work the lift arms up and down so you can see how it works before you try to adjust it. Once you watch it and see how it kicks the control to the nuetral position things will be much easier for you to start the adjustment process. Set the lift arms to the desired level and adjust the stop on the guide rod on the front (if I'm remembering right) side of the lift control about a 1/4 inch or so from the control itself. Raise it back up and then lower it back down and it should kick the control back to the neutral position automatically. You will probably need to fine tune it some but it does work. It's kind of a pain until you do it a few times but then it won't be a problem. I may be wrong on the side that you need to do the adjusting on but if you just watch the guide rod as the arms go up and down you will be able to see how it works.

Basicly the stop simply will hit the lift arm control as the arms raise or lower and force it to return to the nuetral position. You can also move these adjusters to either side of the control arm and lock it in the nuetral position if desired so that your implement can't be lowered by accident if you ever need to do this for safety reasons. This will also come into play when you have a implement on such as a 3pt backhoe that the lift arms need to remain in the hold position for support. I hope this will help.