B7200 Control valve

Berry

Equipment
B7200HST B2551 Blower Scraper Flail Mower Chipper Log Splitter
Jun 7, 2020
Bancroft Ontario
Good afternoon, hope someone out there can help me with my old but trusty B7200. I have a leak in my hydraulic system that I have pinned down to the control valve. From my parts breakdown the leak is coming out around item 340, THE SHAFT CONTROL LEVER right where I comes out of the # 020 cover valve. This is vintage 1985 and there is wear with up and down movement on the arm. I have checked the drawing in my parts breakdown and see no o rings or seals.
Is it possible oil should not even be in that chamber or part of the control . If so, do I have faulty seals further in the control.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Berry

Equipment
B7200HST B2551 Blower Scraper Flail Mower Chipper Log Splitter
Jun 7, 2020
Bancroft Ontario
I see the #100 o ring on the one control lever described as an o ring. My leak is on the other control arm opposit to the left with # 090which is described as a spring. I was thinking it was a wave washer type spring. It must be a print error in my manual.
The o ring will be easy. The next step will be what's worn to give the play. I will wait for some warmer weather to pull apart for a better inspection.
Thank you for the help.

its da ram

Equipment
B7200HST-D
Dec 12, 2021
ontario Canda
I see the #100 o ring on the one control lever described as an o ring. My leak is on the other control arm opposit to the left with # 090which is described as a spring. I was thinking it was a wave washer type spring. It must be a print error in my manual.
The o ring will be easy. The next step will be what's worn to give the play. I will wait for some warmer weather to pull apart for a better inspection.
Thank you for the help.
I BELIEVE IT IS A MISPRINT AND BOTH 90 AND 100 ARE THE SAME O-RING YOU CAN READ PREVIOUS PSOT ON REMOVAL. THE BACK WILL COME OFF TO REMOVE NUT AND SPRING TO ALLOW THE FRONT TO COME OFF WITH THE SPOOL