B7100HST Hydraulic pump

rwedge

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST 4WD with loader, Bush Hog rototiller
Sep 23, 2014
Summerside, PE, Canada
I have a B7100 tractor and the hydraulic pump requires a re-build. The drive shaft "male" end has broken off, there does not seem to be any damage to the "female" end on the injector pump.
My question is: where can I get a re-build kit for this pump, or where can I get a replacement pump for a reasonable cost.

I use the front end loader and a rototiller frequently, and of course a snow blower in winter.

Any help would be appreciated
Dick Wedge

rwedge

Equipment
Sep 23, 2014
Summerside, PE, Canada
Thank you Wolfman, but I checked E-Bay and it looks like that one is gone! This is the correct pump for sure. My local Kubota shop wanted $2,700 to do this repair, I am 80 yrs old, I decided to do it myself, a few bruised knuckles but I got it off, found the broken pieces. Any more ideas about where there may be another pump at this price?
Dick W

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Are you sure on the EBay one, I just looked at it still shows available and for sale?
Other wise give these guys / gals a call, they've been great to me.
West Kentucky Tractor Parts
http://wkytpstore.com/

rwedge

Equipment
Sep 23, 2014
Summerside, PE, Canada
Hi Wolfman, Many thanks for your help really appreciate it. The eBay one was still there and I was able to purchase using a credit card. He does not ship to Cacada so I had to use a re-mailing address in Fla that my son has and they will re-direct it to PEI for me.
I also tried West Kentucky, and they said they had one, same price, I asked for a pic but they never sent one, probably not parted out yet... so I ordered the eBay one. Seller says this looks like a replacement that was rarely used, and when I look closely at the pic there does not seem to be much wear on the drive. Again many thanks
Dick W