B7100 Need Kubota Part Number Help

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
My Kubota parts book does not seem to have a part listed that I need. Does anyone have the part number for the "Rubber Mount" that holds the round flasher module under the dash?

the "Rubber Mount" - is what I am referring to it as, where I can't seem to actually find what Kubota calls it in their parts breakdown.

The part should be in the PANEL GROUP but I am not able to make out the part in my parts manual.

Thanks, Dan

Last edited:

Dan_R_42

Equipment
B7100-D, w/ Sims Cab, B219 FEL, ARPS 70 Backhoe, Oversized R4 Tires, LX2610 Cab
Dec 1, 2010
Taunton, MA
Yeah, there are 3 parts there with very little recognizable detail. The Body, Band, and Stay.

I was leaning toward the Band. It appears the Kubota has taken the actual Flasher Unit and all the related parts and mashed them together. It is now only available as a single assembly, with one part number now and want $ 72 - $75 for it now... :eek:

Guess I will have to MacGyver some sort of repair for the flasher now to keep it from hanging down swinging in the breeze.

It looks like the original part was some sort of really heavy duty rubber band type holder, used to keep the flasher module up next to the regulator unit.

Last edited: